Friday, December 19, 2008

Heading North for Christmas


The car is packed, Bill is taking a nap, and I can hardly contain myself until we get on the road to Arkansas!

Our first stop will be in Searcy where Bill and I will be proudly witnessing our son Levi receive his Master's Degree from Harding Graduate School. He has worked so incredibly hard and continued to be an involved husband, daddy and businessman while maintaining a 4.0 GPA. Way to go Levi!! Zeke, Cliff and William are already in Searcy helping them move and attending graduation.


Then Monday we will head a little further north to Bentonville to see the rest of our family. I'm counting on lots of hugs, laughing, stories and probably some tears.

Many of you have been praying for my niece Danielle who was in a very serious accident earlier this week and broke her neck in 3 places. She was released from the hospital today and got to go home!! Praise to God and thank you for your prayers.


Here's my sweet gorgeous niece in the brace she will be wearing for about 3 months:
I'm not posting pictures of the truck she was in...they make everyone cry. We are so thankful she is alive. Again, praise to God!

I'm so excited about being with my children, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, nephews and nieces and their families AND my Dad and Judy! They will be celebrating their wedding anniversary before I get back home.


Mr. & Mrs. Carl Lamp
Merry Christmas to all, and to all lots of love, good health and safe travels!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot BELIEVE you posted that picture of me in the hospital! In the next post you better include that I'm looking much more like a normal human and less like a robot these days :) oh and I love and miss you!