Sunday, January 4, 2009

Master's Degree

One of the highlights, and the first stop on our trip to Arkansas, was attending our son Levi's graduation from Harding Graduate School. He completed a Masters in Business Administration with concentration on Health Care Management. He was one of only 8 students out of the 400+ graduates to maintain a 4.0. He was asked to join Alpha Chi for being in the top 10% of his graduating class. He was also in the Honor Society, Delta Mu Delta. Such an accomplishment! We are so proud of him!
Levi and daughter Carrigan















Gavin and Zeke anxious to see Levi get his diploma.














God has blessed Levi and Laura with unwavering love, support and devotion to one another and their growing family. Laura has shared Levi's vision of getting through school. Even though she absorbed a lot of the childcare responsibilities on her own when he was studying and working...I have never heard one word of complaint or negativism from her. She always lifts him up and speaks highly of him. I am proud she is my daughter-in-law, wife to my son and mother of my grandchildren.
The Carson-King Family
Levi, Laura, Gavin and Carrigan

1 comment:

Laura Carson said...

I cannot tell you how much it meant that you could be there for his Graduation. I only wish we could have sat closer and that I could have seen him walk across the stage!!!!!!

If it makes any sense, I am proud that you are proud of him. School is over, now if only this job hunt would start going our way. It is all in God's hands so we are trusting Him right now.

I am glad your trip went smoothly this time and no one got sick!