Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Elise's cape

I made this cape for my friend Elise from Bentonville. I've never attempted anything of this nature before, but I really enjoyed it. When I finished it, I almost cried it is so beautiful (if I must say so myself!)

This is one of my new friends from San Antonio, Denise modeling the cape for me. Actually, she is from Houston and moved here just a couple of months ahead of me, and we just hit it off right away.

She's quite the model isn't she? I think she may have missed her calling! She's a sweetie.

The cape is made with baby alpaca and is sooo soft!!

Hope it keeps her warm on those cool AR evenings.

1 comment:

Crystal_King said...

Oh wow, Laura. That is beautiful! I SURE would love to wear one of those when it gets chilly here. Brown is a favorite color of mine, (hint hint!)