Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sea World

Bill and I went to Sea World again last week, and I've got to say, I never tire of seeing all the fabulous creatures God made for us! The highlight this time was the penguins. There are so many different species, but the ones that were the most fun to watch were the "kids" that were running, chasing, jumping, diving and having a great time tormenting each other...just like when our kids were little! Due to the lighting, we couldn't get any pictures at that exhibit, but it sure was nice and cool in there : )






But, I just have to post a Shamu picture...I love that show!











Bill and I did enjoy the Kevin Fowler Band in concert. In case you've never heard of them (I hadn't), they are a Texas band that Bill likes. We had a fun day just hanging out, listening to music and walking around the park.

1 comment:

Crystal_King said...

Aww, what a cute picture of you and Bill. It's so nice to see that you're out there enjoying yourselves! I'm sorry to hear you're in pain. I didn't realize you were having any trouble! I hope the physical therapy goes well for you! Keep us posted on that! We love and miss you both!!!