Sunday, August 31, 2008

Beautiful faces

I've got to show you 3 of the most beautiful faces in the world...my grandsons!!




William Clifford King IV is my oldest grandson, and will be 6 years old October 6.

He lives in Bentonville, AR with his daddy Cliff.

He just finished his 2nd week of school and still wants to go back this week!








Gavin Sawyer Carson-King is my second Grandson, and turned 1 year old July 24. He lives in Searcy, AR with his mommy Laura and his daddy Levi. He's getting ready to be a big brother at the end of October!

Isn't that a precious face?!




Camden Ryder King will be 6 months old September 5. He lives in Centerton, AR with his mommy Crystal and his daddy Carl.

I just got this picture this past week...it's his first time eating green beans...he looks a like he's got something to say to mommy about them.

Don't you love his little cherub face?






And last, but certainly not least, is our brand new grandbaby that's not quite "done" yet. We will get to see this sweet baby's face sometime around October 29.

Levi and Laura are the expectant parents and Gavin will be the big brother!

(I copied this picture from Laura's blog, so I hope it's o.k. that I posted it here).



I miss all of my babies SO much and can't wait to be with them again on my next visit north. I can hardly wait to meet this new member of our family, and you can be sure I will post pictures as soon as I've got them!

4 comments:

Laura Carson said...

It amazes me that just over a year ago there would have only been one grandchild to post about and now there are 4! How things can change so quickly!

Oh and I certainly don't mind any pictures being borrowed!

sheila said...

How wonderful! And the green beans are precious!!!

Crystal_King said...

Awww!!! It's so neat seeing all of their pictures put together like that. You do have very beautiful grandchildren!! Isn't it funny when you especially look at their pictures how much you can see Cliff, Levi and Carl?!!

I love your blog, I haven't had a chance to look at it lately so it was nice to have something to look at and read! That picture of Camden cracks me up!!!

Crystal_King said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.