Friday, August 8, 2008

My brother Terry

These past few hours have been spent in prayer for my brother Terry who had heart by-pass surgery this morning. He lives with his wife Jill, in Zanesville, Ohio. After mowing his lawn Monday, he realized he wasn't feeling "right", so set up a Dr. appointment. He had a heart catheterization yesterday morning where they discovered 5 blockages and saw evidence of previous heart attacks. This morning they fixed 4 of the 5 blockages, and he is resting comfortably now. Jill says he looks better than he has in a while. She and Jessica (their daughter) will be able to visit with him tomorrow when he will be off the respirator and awake. Thanks to those of you who prayed for his recovery, I really appreciate every one of you. I didn't even get to tell most of my kids about what was going on since I didn't know until fairly late last night. I'm glad to report good news!

It's really hot here!! Jill asked me last night if we were in the wet and ravaged part of Texas or the hot and dry part...HOT and DRY! Bill and I hope to go to Sea World either tonight or tomorrow night. This is the last week they are opened after dark, and we'd like to enjoy it in a little cooler temperatures than full sun daylight.

Hopefully I'll have a new cell phone tomorrow...

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Thanks for the information about Terry. We hadn't heard about it, so it's good to know so we can be praying for a quick recovery.


Welcome to the blogging world! It already seems like you're not so far away! :)