Monday, August 11, 2008

Some pics


Here are some pictures of our house at 7600 Forest Fern.

We have been here since mid-May. It's a very nice neighborhood and friendly. (No wacko's across the street like the last place!)









This is the back porch and deck (on right). After I saw this picture, I decided to trim some of the shrubbery and thought I'd take another picture. Well, Terry called and after I talked to him, I was talking to Jill and my phone went dead (I guess pictures drain the battery?). Then I smashed my thumb with the pruner and decided this picture wasn't all that bad! After all, it's a rental!






This is the railing you can see from the last picture that goes across walkway along the back of the house.

This is where I sit in the mornings, drink my coffee and read, knit and pray. It's really much more appealing and peaceful than it looks here.






This is our new grill! We have only had it for a couple of weeks and are very excited about it. We use it about 5 days a week...sometimes more than once in a day.

Like Crystal says, "everything tastes good when it's grilled."

It's not as big as Levi's, (your Dad REALLY liked yours!), but it will do.



Well, I hope you've enjoyed these first pictures. As you can see, it's still somewhat green here, but it would be a lot prettier if we could get some rain! I'll post some of the inside of the house as soon as Bill vacuums! ;)

4 comments:

Laura Carson said...

Thanks for posting pictures of the house! I had a picture painted in my mind of what it looked like from what Levi had told me and I was way off! Looks like you guys have a lot of room.
Yes summer time and grills go hand in hand. I love ours because Levi loves grilled food and I don't know how to use the grill. I get lots of breaks from making dinner!
Our is a bit too big in my opinion. Maybe even a LOT too big! Gavin used to love watching the cars from the back door, but now all he sees is the grill!

Laura Carson said...

By the way, in your About Me section you failed to mention grandchild #4 who is on its way!

Laura King said...

Yes, we have a lot more room than we need, but it was great having the extra space when the kids and William were here.
Guys and their grills...whatever it takes so that mom's get a break in the kitchen is worth it though! The good news is that it will last you guys for years...we had our last grill for close to 20 years.
I added #4..I can hardly believe how blessed we are. Everything look good with baby on ultrasound?

Crystal_King said...

Hi! It's great to see you're blogging now! How neat! I love the pictures of your house! It's beautiful! It's nice to have an image to think about when I talk to you and where you are. We just got back from our trip to Nebraska. I have some new pictures online on Camden's blog for you to check out Grandma! I'm going to go finish looking at your awesome blog! I love the new grill by the way, Carl would be so jealous!